Monday, May 10, 2010

Second week



10 May


Back to work for Alexandra today, we had a great time over the weekend in Vienna Austria. I'll be making some additional posts about Saturday and Sunday later. I thought I would post an entry since we just got back from dinner at a great little pizza place very close to Sulekova. Whoever is the first to visit us in Slovakia, we'll take you to eat here. Incredible crust on the simple but very flavorful pizza. The salads were also very fresh and flavorful. I can't wait to go back to Pilgram's on Kozia.




There is a great little walk up the street that will take you to a memorial and cemetary on top of a hill overlooking Bratislava. I was up there early today. Good views of the city from two sides of the hill.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful! Mother In law might be the first one going over there :-)

    ReplyDelete