Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goodbye San Jose!

We had a great send off our last few days in San Jose.  Thursday night the PwC crew met up at the Wagon Wheel for some drinks and good times.  My teams pitched in to get me an iTouch and Flip as going-away gifts.  I love them and have used them extensively already!  The iTouch in particular is awesome, I've downloaded a Slovak language app, Skype, Oanda currency converter and some fun games (and Facebook of course!). 

Friday night my friends and I met up at the Chicken Coop.  We had a great time, it was soooo awesome to see everyone! 

 Saturday was dinner at Kyoto Palace with Jeremy and the Paulsons at Kyoto Palace.  I love that place - we all left stuffed!
Sunday, our last day, we spent by riding our bikes down to the Campbell Farmers' Market where we met up with a few friends.  We had an early dinner with family before heading to the airport! 



2 comments: