Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello Bratislava!


We arrived in Bratislava around 9pm Monday night, after a flight from SFO to Munich, a connecting flight to Vienna, and a 45min drive to Bratislava (in the rain). 
Tuesday was my first day at work.  I got my computer, BlackBerry and my own desk!  I met many new faces and everyone seems very nice, I will try to remember all their names (there are several Alexandras I've already noticed). 









Wednesday Eric and I played tourist and did our own walking tour of Bratislava - the castle, old town, Aupark (shopping mall)...  We were caught in a downpour and got soaked! 



 In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we went to the Hacienda Mexicana and had a shot of tequila.  The menu was quite varied (yes, quesadilla, fajitas, burrito but paella, hamburger and lasagna???) but the food was not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment