Saturday, November 24, 2012

Paris, September 2012

We travelled with my mom and her husband to Paris for a long weekend.  Our family had organized a reunion while she was there.  We spent Saturday at my uncle's where we enjoyed some beautiful weather and the company of 40+ of our family members.  My mom had travelled the furthest (from California), but family from Sweden, Boston and all over France were there.  It was great to see cousins (and their kids!) that I don't see very often (or in some cases never at all).  Other highlights from the trip, celebrating my cousin's birthday at her place with her friends, dinner with another cousin, Eric and I walking through St. Germain, having dinner in a corner bistro, seeing the Notre Dame at night under a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment