Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miss Universe Slovakia

Miss Universe Slovakia pageant will be in Slovakia, 5 March 2011. The winner will represent Slovakia in the Miss Universe 2011 pageant in Sao Paulo, Brazil.






We missed the show on 15 February, but something about the last name of these two tells me we really missed out on something special.













Continuing with the idea from the last post, I have continued collecting images of great looking locals and a couple of cars.






Audi, murdered and in need of a wash in Stare Mesto.







This mens store I just realized was called, Shocker. I see it everytime when at the shopping center, Polus.








percent, percent
%, %












%, %
percent, percent?














Great shopping at this store?
















Snowboard sale, 50% off!












Skinny jeans and tall boots.













I had some pictures taken here for my resident permit. My pictures turned out well.












Teal blue sweater, red leather shirt with fur collar and fur coat.











Stripes and argyle













Formal wear







If you look closely at the pictures of display windows, you can see my reflection.

Smart Car, parked across from Slovenska Technicka Universita v Bratislave.

No comments:

Post a Comment