Monday, April 26, 2010

Last week in San Jose!

It's Monday April 26 - that means less than one week to go!  It's going to be a pretty busy week, trying to balance all the work stuff, packing and spending time with friends and family!  Here's what the week looks like so far:
Monday - Work stuff
Tuesday - Lunch with my client and engagement team, Lavay Smith in Menlo Park that evening
Wednesday - Last day at my client, drinks with my engagement team
Thursday - All day cultural training, then PwC goodbye party
Friday - Last day in the office!  Turn in my computer, clean out my file drawers, etc. then goodbye party with friends in Campbell.
Saturday - Last minute packing/moving! 
Sunday - Campbell farmers' market, brunch, load up the suitcases, off to Mom's for early dinner with the family, then away to the airport!

Seriously, it STILL has not sunk in.  I'm moving to Europe in less than a week!  I'm moving away from my friends and family (and my husband for 2 months)!  How exciting/sad/scary/nerve-wracking!  AAAHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment